Child, Family, School Behavioral Health


TOL is a web-based system that allows TRICARE beneficiaries to make medical appointments on-line, anytime, 24/7. It also provides a variety of other helpful medical information and services.

By Phone
By Phone
Learn More

Secure Messaging

Our office is online!

You can now send a secure email to your care team through TRICARE Online Secure Messaging!

To get started, give your Email address to our staff then click the Secure Messaging link below to Sign In or to Create an account.

Learn More

Nurse Advice Line

Need professional medical advice after hours? Call TRICARE’s Nurse Advice line for help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Nurse Advice Line can provide health care advice, make appointments with your PCM at Evans and get referrals for urgent care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

By Phone
800-874-2273 Option 1
719-526-2273 Option 3
719-524-2273 Option 3
Learn More


Woods Soldier Family Care Center (SFCC)


Child, Family, & School Based Behavioral Health
Woods Soldier Family Care Center (SFCC)
1650 Cochrane Cir
BLDG 7503 , First Floor , Room 1200
Fort Carson, Colorado 80913

  • Child & Family: 719-526-0771
  • School Based: 719-503-7070
  • Fax: 719-526-0608
Business Hours
  • Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
  • Closed: All Federal Holidays and Selected Training Holidays

The Child and Family Behavioral Health System (CAFBHS) and School Based Behavioral Health (SBBH) are located on the first floor of the Woods Soldier Family Care Center (WSFCC) in room 1200. Clients should park in the "G" parking lot on the east side of WSFCC; enter the main east entrance and turn right as soon as you enter the main lobby. The clinic door will be on your right.


CAFBHS and SBH provides easily accessible behavioral health counseling services to Child and Adolescents of Active Duty Service Members and their Families. Services include Individual Therapy, Family Therapy and School-age Consultation. CAFBHS also provides Marital Therapy/Couples Counseling.


  • Individual Therapy
  • Family Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychiatry – Medication Management

Who Can Be Seen Here

  • Dependents with TRICARE Prime
  • Active Duty Military (Marital Therapy only)

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Do I need a referral for Behavioral Health Services?
A. No. You can self-refer for services by calling (719) 503-7070 or (719) 526-0771.

Q. My Service Member is retired? Can we be seen?
A. Our services are reserved for Families of Active Duty Service Members. Our office can provide you with community resources that are available. Please call (719) 503-7070 or (719) 526-0771.

Q. My Service Member really needs to talk with someone. Who should I contact?
A. If the Service Member is in behavioral health crisis, please get them to the closest Emergency Room. Service Members can contact their Embedded Behavioral Health Team (EBHT) at (719) 526-7155.

Q. What ages do you see?
A. Children and Adolescent Family Members – up to age 18; Adult Family Member Dependents - 18 and over.

Q. What is School Behavioral Health (SBH)?
A. We have behavioral health providers located in the 5 on-post schools (Abrams, Patriot, Mountainside, Weikel and Carson Middle School). Patients can receive therapy services during the school day without having a parent transporting them to and from appointments at our main clinic.


ICE - Interactive Customer Evaluation
Your feedback is important to us. To submit a comment card, visit our Interactive Customer Evaluation page.

Emergency Information

If you are in crisis, please do not hesitate to seek assistance from local emergency services (Call 911). Of course, you can always access our clinic, or if after hours, go to the EACH Emergency Department for care.