|Patients were asked what they like most about their OB/GYN experience. Here are their comments:|
*Dr. Clark is the best doctor in that hospital! If I could see him for all my
medical needs I would! Me and my husband always leave there feeling reassured
and like we have received the highest quality care. He has the best bed side
manner and can always make us laugh. I just felt I needed to let you know
what a wonderful job he is doing and that he truly needs to be recognized! --Danielle
· The privacy of the rooms.
· Care and help readily available. Room was great!
· Privacy, attentive care for me & my baby.
· Nursing care. Very patient, cheerful, helpful, knowledgeable and extremely competent.
· Having strangers around you at a very personal and difficult time can be frightening, but the staff made my stay very comfortable. I really do appreciate a knowledgeable professional with a friendly face. Thanks everyone!!!!! I would like to thank Rachel and Kathy. Their warm faces and personalities are soothing. Vicki even though my mother was not here you gave motherly advice and answered all of my questions with a genuine concern. Thank you so much.
· The care of staff to send parents home to feel comfortable caring for a newborn.
· Individual attention, care. Very quiet, peaceful place to stay.
· They came pretty quickly when I called them (the nurses).
· The encouragement you get from the staff to ask questions.
· Everyone was very nice and helpful. Lori was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions.
· The nurses were so helpful and genuinely cared what was happening. Lori really tried to help with breastfeeding. Beth worked so hard to allow me to rest. Wanda was very nice and helped me get comfy. Gail was a great help to me also.
· Staff is very friendly. Private rooms. All the nurses I had were great.
· Very friendly, very helpful. Lori was very helpful and made me and baby feel very cared for. My husband and mom feel the same way as well.
· I appreciate my husband being allowed to stay overnight with me. Cherith, Wanda, Sylvia, April and Diane were very helpful in explaining procedures and giving information.
· The hospital room.
· That the baby and my husband were allowed to stay with me the whole time. Shellie was my nurse overnight and was very helpful waking baby up for feeding. Barbara checked on my baby who was in recovery and was able to answer all of my questions after delivery and before I went home. I think it was Sylvia who was my first nurse and made sure I had everything I needed. Thank you to all my wonderful nurses and staff.
· The outstanding skills of the attending staff! Four star, top notch service. Very superb group!!! They also were very thorough.
· They were thoughtful and helpful. They explained everything well. Also if they couldn’t answer my question they would find out for me.
· Double room so dad can sleep with mom and baby and having baby sleep in room at all times. I enjoyed all of the nurses that checked on us during our stay.
· Staff were helpful and friendly.
· Own room, nice nurses. Baby nurse and Rachel was very nice!
· I liked having the “rooming in” as well as the assistance from the staff when I needed it. All of the nurses I saw were helpful and contributed to a positive experience for us. Thank you.
· Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Overall the staff was very nice and very helpful with all questions.
· The staff was very patient and wonderful with us! They made my first experience with childbirth an enjoyable memory! Everyone was great and had an excellent attitude.
· The attention from the nursing staff.
· They didn’t come in and bother us at night so we could rest.
· The nursing staff, in particular we cannot compliment Gail and Lori enough. They all were positive, supportive and attentive. As nervous first time patents, they were exactly what we needed. Lori, Gail, Barbra, Wanda and Kendra – all 100% positive. We had absolute confidence in their advice and their care. Great patient relationships and very, very professional.
· The privacy of the room. Wanda was a wonderful nurse!
· Very friendly staff. I felt that the staff’s priority was my baby and I and it was reassuring. All of the following contributed positively to my stay: Cherith, Gail, April, Rhonda, Wanda, Joyce and Barbra.
· Baby being in the room with you 100% of the time. Cherith was great.