3 BCT 4ID
4 BCT 4ID
Larson Dental Clinic
Larson Dental Clinic was first opened on 25 July 1979 and dedicated in
memory of COL Harold R. Larson. It was renovated and re-opened on 28 August
2008. It is located on the corner of Wetzel Ave. and Felkins Street on Fort
Carson. Larson DC is a DCO clinic and has 28 dental chairs, dental lab, four
intra-oral radiographic units, one PANO unit, and fully operational central
sterilization. Over 8100 Soldiers get serviced by 39 staff members, Soldiers
and civilians alike
Larson's key assignments were France, 101st ABN Division, 6th SFG, Vietnam,
and US Air Force Academy. While in Vietnam (1968-69) he designed and
engineered an air-mobile self-sustaining dental clinic which could be
helicopter slung and dropped at fire bases to provide needed dental care.
COL Larson died on active duty in 1977.
Larson Dental Clinic is named in his honor."
HAROLD R. LARSON
COLONEL, DENTAL CORPS
Front Desk: 719-526-3330
Hours: 0700 - 1600