Processing for Adult Volunteers:
1. Complete online volunteer application on
Volunteer Connection by
2. Complete a placement interview with Station
3. Successfully complete required background
4. Attend Red Cross Orientation
5. Complete all military requirements and
** Requirements can vary depending on volunteer
location and duties to include
a hospital orientation, a government
background check, credentialing and
updating shot records.
6. Introduction to area of placement
Visit or call the Fort Carson Station for more
information on how to become a volunteer.