American Red Cross on Fort Carson
American Red Cross
Hours of Operation
1. Main Office in Family Readiness Building: M-F 0800-1615 hrs.
2. Evans Hospital Office: M-F 0800-1600 hrs.
3. Pikes Peak Chapter: 1040 South 8th St, Colorado Springs, M-F 0830- 1630 hrs.
Explanation of service: (include soldier/family resources provided)
1. Emergency Messaging service, delivery and initiation of messages.
2. Manage volunteer program at Evans ACH, DENTAC and VetCom.
3. Briefings to military units and other organizations as requested.
4. Disaster assistance, health and safety courses and international tracing requests available through the Pikes Peak Chapter.
Contact information: Phone numbers and email
- How do they access services?
During duty hours:
1. Contact Main Office in Family Readiness Building, 719 526-2311.
2. Hospital Office, 719 526-7144.
3. Pikes Peak Chapter, 719 632-3563.
After normal duty hours, holidays and weekends:
Toll free 1 877-272-7337.
- Is a referral from PCM required?
No. However, if contact is because of a medical emergency, verification will be obtained from the PCM or other medical provider.
- Can they self refer?
Service members and family members may initiate a Red Cross message whenever there is an emergency situation affecting the family.
- How long would the service be provided? (Is there a certain number of required appointments for them to go to?)
When needed, assistance is available, 24-7. See above “How do they access services” for contact phone numbers.
Any information that you think would be important for Soldiers and their family members to know regarding your services.
Volunteer Program with MEDDAC, DENTAC and VETCOM.
Dental Assistant Program
Disaster Assistance, CPR/AED Training, Babysitter’s Training, Water Safety Courses -- available through Pikes Peak Chapter.